HOW TO APPLY:
1. Read short history of "Dick Stack's Life" (Linked in top menu).
2. Complete embedded application form below.
3.Write a compelling essay explaining how you hope to be a successful person.
• Your personal definition of success
• Your plans to succeed
• Your interests and goals in life
• Personal challenges you have faced or will face
• How you will or have met those challenges
The family and friends of the late Richard J. (Dick) Stack have set up a scholarship fund in his memory. An award of two thousand dollars ($2,000) will be given to three (3) graduating high school students from the Broome County Area School Districts who plan to further their education.
DEADLINE: April 8, 2022